Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mystery Shopping Referral: National Shopping Service

Throughout my next several posts, I will be highlighting several mystery shopping and on-line survey companies that I have had personal experience with. I'll go over the basics and tell you about some of the cool shops I have done....soon enough, you'll be making some extra money and getting free products! Note: I am only highlighting legitimate companies that I have worked with that do not charge a fee to join. If anyone requires money to join, it is most likely a scam.

Today's company: National Shopping Service

National Shopping Service, also called NSS, is a mystery shopping company that has been around since the 1970s. They specialize in a variety of industries and offer an easy-to-use Intranet site that allows shoppers to select jobs and submit reports. Checks are cut on the 15th of each month after the shop was performed and are mailed to the shopper's home address.

My personal experience with them has been great--the jobs are fun and the shopper support reps are very helpful. I have done shops for Papa John's and Panda Express. They usually reimburse the total cost of the food and sometimes even have a bonus attached to the shop!

No comments: