Sunday, June 10, 2007

Burger King-Visa Partnership This Summer

I know the recent theme has been food, but what can I say--It's one of my favorite things in life!

This summer (from June 1, 2007 - August 31, 2007) Burger King has partnered with Visa to create a promotion where every 10th purchase is free if you use a registered Visa card. There is no minimum dollar amount for the qualifying purchases so you can get something from the 99-cent menu and it will count as one purchase. When you get to your 10th purchase, you will be given a credit of up to $7.00 on your next Visa statement. Pretty easy, huh? To enroll, click here.

And for anyone who is saying "I can't find anything at Burger King that fits my diet", think again. Visit Healthy Dining Finder and get recommendations for healthy meals at fast food joints. My favs are the Tendergrill Chicken Salad and Chicken Sandwich (it has yummy honey mustard sauce instead of mayo!)

No comments: