Monday, May 28, 2007

Welcome to Frugal 'n Fabulous!

Welcome to Frugal 'n Fabulous! I created this blog in an effort to share my tips on saving money and making extra money while not sacrificing a comfortable lifestyle. My theory is that I want to save my money for things that are truly fabulous (vacations, buying a nice car, saving for the down payment on my future home) rather than overpaying for day-to-day expenses.

My expertise comes from 10+ years of living in this mentality. When I was in high school, I worked a part-time job at the local drugstore but also did odd jobs like babysitting. In college, I worked pro-bono (aka...for free) in an awesome internship program. I got great experience but I needed to supplement my income! I discovered creative ways to make money including participating in user studies/focus groups, housesitting, babysitting, and online surveys. For the last couple of years, I have been working full-time in the high-tech industry but I still use my secrets to save and make extra money so that I can be fabulous!

Stay tuned for great tips and tricks...

No comments: