Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Click here for free food

Ever since I was little, I remember always signing up for restaurant's dining clubs (or signing up my parents and reaping the benefits!). My earliest memory was the infamous Burger King Kid's Club. Every year at your birthday, you'd get a free kid's meal....and when you're eight, that's pretty awesome. Even in my 20's, I still take full advantage of these clubs in hopes of savings some money and still getting to enjoy eating out.

Check out local restaurants's websites and see if they offer any e-mail clubs (sometimes found under the "offers" or "promotions" tabs). For example, at Armadillo Willy's restaurants in California, you can sign up for Willy's e-Club and receive coupons and free items on a regular basis. I recently received a coupon for a 2-for-1 entree coupon and, before that, a free appetizer or dessert coupon.

Kentucky Fried Chicken and Quizno's also do e-mail clubs with valuable coupons.

No comments: